New York, New York - January 24, 2023 - Airgle Corp, a global leader in the air purification industry and specializing in the most advanced air purification systems available, has announced the launch of its newest product, the Airgle® AG300. The only manufacturer to utilize a cleanroom-grade cHEPA filter with a capture threshold down to 0.003 microns, activated carbon and a patented UV-C stage. Airgle air purifiers are 100 times more discriminating than other systems using traditional HEPA media.
Following the coronavirus pandemic, there has been growing awareness of the impact of indoor air quality on health and wellbeing. Consumer-grade air purifiers are underpowered, have lower cubic feet per minute specifications, which means that they filter less air per minute, are less discriminating and are often unable to filter out ultra-fine particles, such as the CoV-2 virus. The Airgle AG300 system boasts all of the features of Airgle’s larger flagship models, but on a smaller scale, making it ideal in smaller residential and commercial spaces.
“Utilizing professional-grade air purifiers like ours is one of the best ways to ensure indoor air quality and prioritize health,” says Dr. Tyler Orehek, President - North America, Airgle Corp. “We’re thrilled to release our newest system, the Airgle AG300, which provide all of the benefits of Airgle air purifiers in a smaller unit.”
Airgle air purifiers feature enhanced filtration technology utilizing a cHEPA filter stage, premium activated carbon and Airgle's patented Titanium Pro UV Module to achieve unmatched air purification. Additionally, Airgle air purification systems reduce airborne pathogens (including CoV-2), harmful chemicals and gases, and other ultra-fine contaminants.
Key features of the Airgle AG300 include:
- Advanced Filtration Technology: Addressing all concerns from particle filtration, microbiological filtration and molecular control.
- cHEPA Filter: Removing up to 99.999% of airborne particles down to 0.003 microns.
- Gas & Odor Filter: capturing molecular pollutants; features 0.5 lbs of premium activated carbon to absorb chemicals, gases, smoke, odors and other VOCs.
- Titanium Pro UV Module: Neutralizing chemicals, viruses and bacteria. This module features the world’s first and only photocatalytic oxidation technology that uses a catalytic metal plate, electronic component, a germicidal UV lamp and UV lamp ballast within one disposable module.
- System Efficiency: Unique, 100% pressure-sealed technology with no air bypass, providing a truly closed system.
- Advanced Control: Ability to connect to Wi-Fi to allow for remote control of the device, and monitoring air quality conditions using the iOS or Android app.
Airgle’s AG300 system also features auto mode to automatically adjust to the optimum speed to purify the air, ultra-quiet designs, registering at just 32dB on low, and uses a mere 1 watt on standby, earning the Energy Star rating for low energy consumption.
Headquartered in New York for over 20 years, Airgle Corp has been at the forefront of designing and manufacturing FDA-listed, air purification solutions, engineered to combat airborne pathogens (including CoV-2), ultra-fine particulates and VOCs. Airgle utilizes a cleanroom-grade cHEPA filter, with a capture threshold of 0.003 microns. Airgle air purifiers are 100 times more discriminating than other systems using traditional HEPA media.
Airgle’s air purifiers possess a patented Titanium Pro UV Module, which houses an ultraviolet stage, and are fully pressure-sealed and constructed of metal to ensure no leakage of airborne pollutants. Setting a new standard for professional-grade air purification, Airgle systems are certified by CARB (California Air Resources Board), AHAM, Energy Star, and are listed by the FDA and Intertek.
Airgle air purification systems have earned many certifications and have been ranked with the highest, CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) by AHAM. Airgle’s performance and specifications have been validated by a number of independent testing agencies and laboratories. Airgle sets a new standard for professional-grade air purification.
CARB (California Air Resources Board) Certified
AHAM Certified (CADR ranked)
Energy Star Certified
Intertek (ETL listed mark)
For complete information, visit: https://www.airgle.com/
Company Name: Airgle Corporation
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
City: New York
Country: United States