How Rate Changes And Inflation Are Affecting The Financial Market
PHOENIX - March 17, 2023 - PRLog -- Chief Investment Officer Udayan Mitra, CFA and Trajan Wealth have reviewed the financial market during February to help explain the way the Fed has been managing interest rates and how it will affect your portfolio. This brief blog post explains what happened over the past month and what you can expect to see happen based on those changes.
Key points of the review are:
- In January, risk assets across most major sectors posted strong returns, and declined at a relatively modest clip in February
- The Federal Reserve Bank raised overnight rates by 25 bps, or 0.25%, at the February 1st FOMC
- The US unemployment rate is at a multi-decade low of 3.6%
- Monetary policy is likely to remain tight for the remainder of the year
- The market is now pricing a peak Fed Funds rate of 5.25%-5.50%
- Market indicators are not a reliable source of future performance
- We advocate an elevated level of diversification across asset classes
To read the entire review and to learn more about recommendations for your investments, please visit the full February 2023 Financial Market Review.
About Trajan Wealth:
Trajan Wealth LLC formed in 2012, was founded by CEO Jeff Junior. Prior to his 20+ years in the financial services profession, Jeff Junior was a member of the United States Marine Corps. Jeff continues to serve his clients and employees with the utmost service, respect, and attention to detail. The firm has multiple locations in Arizona, Texas, and Utah. Trajan Wealth is expanding to the Atlanta area in the coming months.
Udayan Mitra, CFA, came to Trajan Wealth with over two decades of experience in the investment management industry. He has held positions as a proprietary trader, senior portfolio manager, Investment Director, and CIO across institutional investment management firms, pension funds, and several large, institutional-class family offices. Udayan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the London School of Economics and an MBA in Finance from Rice University.
For more information on all the different services offered or to schedule a complimentary consultation, visit https://trajanwealth.com or call 1-800-838-3079.
*Financial advisory services offered through Trajan® Wealth L.L.C., an SEC registered investment advisor.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - February 2023 Financial Market Review | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog