CSC's 2012 CR report provides insight into our sustainability progress in five areas: Community, Employees, Environment, Clients and Governance. In this video spotlight on the report Gary Budzinski, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Global Infrastructure Services, outlines our progress in Environmental Sustainability.
CSC continues to increase its commitment to environmental sustainability, as evidenced by our recent recognition as one of America's greenest companies. This year we made progress on several fronts, including:
- Increasing the number of facilities reported to the Carbon Disclosure Project and decreasing our GHG emissions
- Improving our CDP disclosure score from 75 to 82
- Reducing global business travel by 20%
- Continuing our efforts to improve data center efficiency
- Increasing our office-waste reduction efforts
"We view environmental sustainability as integral to our company," says Gary Budzinski, Executive Vice President & General Manager, CSC's Global Infrastructure Services division. "In the coming years we will gain efficiencies in our business that lead us toward further environmental sustainability progress."
For more information please visit CSC’s company profile.
KEYWORDS: Energy, Environment, Carbon Footprint, Conservation, Environmental Policy, Recycling, CSC, environmental sustainability, CR, CR Report, Corporate Responsibility, sustainability