SOURCE: Source Intelligence®DESCRIPTION:
On Wednesday, October 30th at 10am PDT, Source Intelligence’s virtual conflict minerals symposium series will feature Lawrence Heim and his presentation, “SEC Conflict Minerals Report (CMR) Audit, Auditor Guidance Developments and Considerations in Due Diligence Design”.
Mr. Heim is a leading expert in conflict minerals programs under Section 1502 of the US Dodd-Frank Act, and related frameworks. He was the only environmental/sustainability consultant invited by the US Securities and Exchange Commission to be a panelist at the October 2011 Conflict Minerals Roundtable in Washington DC, and has provided technical support on the subject to clients as well as industry associations/groups such as The Auditing Roundtable, the Board of Environmental, Health and Safety Auditor Certifications (BEAC), and the US Ambassador to the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Driven by industry demand,the Conflict Minerals Consortium presents:
THE VIRTUAL CONFLICT MINERALS SYMPOSIUM SERIES
- Gain insight into the most urgent regulatory and compliance challenges facing issuers today.
- Understand and prepare for new and upcoming legislation that is likely to impact your brand.
- Discover the latest trend in corporate social responsibility and human rights.
- Identify the most cost effective ways to perform supply-chain analysis and meet due diligence requirements.
- Discover innovative strategies that will help you navigate the many complexities of supply chain compliance, such as how to engage suppliers, collect, verify and assess conflict minerals-related data and generate the required forms and reports needed to comply with the SEC’s final rule.
Watch the presentation videos and view the slideshows every Wednesday through November 13th
Chris Groves - Mineral Resources Update – Upper Fir Tantalum and Niobium Deposit
Brad Brooks-Rubin - Transforming the Trade
KEYWORDS: Business & Trade, Eco-Living, Consumption & Travel, Education, Energy, Environment, Events, Conferences & Webinars, Fashion & Apparel, Food & Farming, Finance & Investment, Health and Wellness, Human Resources, Marketing, Media & Communications, People, Social Action & Community Engagement, Reporting, Ratings & Rankings, Technology. Innovation & Solutions, Conflict Minerals, Virtual Symposium