WASHINGTON, D.C., /3BL Media/ -The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation will host its annual corporate citizenship conference, titled “The Impact Equation: Stronger Business, Greater Results, Better World.” With business engagement in communities stronger than ever, the event will explore how businesses and partners can work together to create measurable, lasting impacts around the world.
- The Honorable John R. McKernan, President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Soledad O'Brien, CEO, Starfish Media Group
- Gary Knell, President and CEO, National Geographic Society
- Dara Richardson-Heron, M.D., CEO, YWCA USA
- Luella Chavez D'Angelo, Chief Communications Officer, The Western Union Company
- Ellen East, Executive Vice President and Chief Communications Officer, Time Warner Cable
- Esra Ozer, President, Alcoa Foundation
- Bruce McNamer, Head of Global Philanthropy, JPMorgan Chase and Chief Executive Officer of the JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- Charles Best, Founder and CEO, DonorsChoose.org
- Andrew Morlet, CEO, The Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Mary Wong, President, Office Depot Foundation
- Arthur Brooks, President, American Enterprise Institute
- Hugh Welsh, President, DSM North America
- Scott Jackson, President and CEO, Global Impact
- Kathy Calvin, President and CEO, UN Foundation
- Diana Aviv, President and CEO, Independent Sector
- Liz Maw, CEO, Net Impact
- Linda Childears, President and CEO, Daniels Fund
A full list of speakers is available here.
WHAT: The Impact Equation: Stronger Business, Greater Results, Better World
WHEN: September 8 – 10, 2014
Full agenda is available here.
WHERE: U.S. Chamber Headquarters, 1615 H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20062
Join the conversation via Twitter using hashtag #USCCFImpact
RSVP: Credentialed members of the media are invited to attend. To register, e-mail Bailey Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-230-1877.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation (USCCF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce dedicated to strengthening America’s long-term competitiveness by addressing developments that affect our nation, our economy, and the global business environment.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.
KEYWORDS: Events, Conferences & Webinars, Business & Trade, Corporate Citizenship, media advisory, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, YWCA, National Geographic Society, The Western Union Company, Time Warner Cable, Alcoa Foundation, JPMorgan Chase, donorschoose.org, The Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Office Depot Foundation