HUDSON VALLEY, N.Y. - April 4, 2018 - PRLog -- Join the Shawangunk Wine Trail for their 23rd annual Bounty of the Hudson Wine & Food Festival for one day only, Saturday, June 16 from 12:00pm to 5:00pm at the Ulster County Fairgrounds located at 249 Libertyville Road, New Paltz, NY, 12561.
Our 23rd annual wine and food festival highlights wines produced by all thirteen member wineries of the Shawangunk Wine Trail, as well as other select regional wineries, distilleries, hard cideries and craft breweries for a truly unique opportunity to enjoy side-by-side tastings of the region's finest libations all under one roof!
Food vendors and specialty Food Trucks will be on hand serving up a variety of delicious foods for purchase. Shop for artisanal products and unique handcrafted gift items in our Bounty Marketplace and enjoy live music all day. This event is held rain or shine and parking is free.
GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY AND SAVE! Advance tickets are only $35 (plus tax and fees) per person, which includes admission, a Shawangunk Wine Trail souvenir wine glass, a sampling at each of the attending wineries and an afternoon of live music.
UPGRADE TO VIP for $100 and receive:
- Early admission to the event at 11am
- At least (13) Exclusive tastings only offered to VIP's
- Tasting Glass and Lanyard Wine Glass Holder
- $15 food in vouchers to be used at any participating food vendor
- 2019 Hudson Valley Wine Tasting Passport
- Bottled water throughout the day at the VIP tasting area
- Name entered in a drawing to win one of the following: 2019 Passport, Wines & Bites, or Wreath Fineries at the Wineries event ticket.
For additional information about Bounty of the Hudson including vendor applications and sponsorship opportunities visit www.BountyoftheHudson.com. For more info about the Shawangunk Wine Trail, visit www.GunksWine.com or follow GunksWine (https://www.facebook.com/gunkswine)on Facebook.
Shawangunk Wine Trail
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Bounty of the Hudson Wine & Food Festival - June 16, 2018 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog