The Guap Foundation to help underserved groups become more financially literate and learn more about cryptocurrency
ATLANTA - April 27, 2021 - PRLog -- As part of major economic initiative, the Guap Foundation, an Atlanta-based nonprofit organization, launched its website as a platform to build a strong foundation for long-term economic wealth in underserved Black and Brown communities.
Tavonia Evans created GUAP Coin, a cryptocurrency created to amplify the economic voice of the Black community through block-chain technology and financial education. A recent study of the global Cryptocurrency Market shows that it is projected to have a 30% compound annual growth reaching, $5.19 million by 2026, up from $792.5 million in 2019.
While the Foundation has adopted the term "Buy Black" to reflect the socio-political movement most pertinent to its primary audience, it also acknowledges that underserved populations encompass a wide array of cultures, shades, languages, and ethnic groups around the globe.
The Foundation's primary mission is to provide a sound and revolutionary economic base for the underserved, underestimated, and financially uneducated minority community. With Guapcoin, we unite and empower all corners of the underestimated population with a currency focused on building generational wealth. Our secondary mission is to educate our community on how to use cryptocurrency and its application in our new economy.
The foundation also will:
- Encourage and facilitate learning that redefines what constitutes money/currency and how it is governed and used
- Swap and trade GUAP currency for services and products
- Identify and marketing of member businesses
- Increase the lifespan of currency in Black and Brown communities and demonstrate via data collection
- Empower artists with the tools to distribute their music as well as build and monetize a fan base
- Provide education and materials about financial literacy
- Encourage entrepreneurship and provide financial support
The Foundation hopes to build a group of highly professional, educated and skilled individuals who can assist in carrying out the organization's mission.
To donate and learn more about the Foundation, go to GuapFoundation.org or email the Guap Foundation at email@example.com
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - New Foundation to Build Long-Term Economic Wealth in Black Communities | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog