- AmpliTech Group, a designer and developer of technology that enhances radio frequency (“RF”) transmissions for satellites, 5G, IoT and other applications recently reported record order bookings and orders in progress under deadline
- Thaw in COVID pandemic’s business impact is very encouraging for future business opportunities
- Products serve satellite communications, space, telecommunications (5G/6G) and military defense markets
- Recapitalized and listed on Nasdaq to support variety of growth opportunities
- Cash position of approximately $30M – with no debt
Radio Frequency component designer and manufacturer AmpliTech Group (NASDAQ: AMPG) recently reported record bookings and a record backlog (defined as contractually obligated purchase orders with a deadline for delivery) of $2.4M in conjunction with Q1 results.
The New York-based company has delivered industry standard quality products for leaders in satellite communications, space, telecommunications (5G/6G) and military defense markets for nearly…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to AMPG are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/AMPG
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.