FARMINGDALE, N.Y. - July 21, 2021 - PRLog -- GrooveCar Direct, the leading auto-shopping platform for credit unions, is proud to announce eight new partnerships in Q2 2021:
- Compass Community CU, based in Eureka, CA with assets of $170 million, serving 6,891 members
- Fairmont FCU, based in Fairmont, WV, with assets of $475 million, serving 41,893 members
- Genisys CU, based in Auburn Hills, MI, with assets of $3.8 billion, serving 238,358 members
- Isabella Community CU, based in Mount Pleasant, MI, with assets of $175 million, serving 13,400 members
- Maumee Valley CU, based in Toledo, OH, with assets of $22 million, serving 3,128 members
- Phi Beta Sigma FCU, based in Washington, D.C., with assets of $1 million, serving 979 members
- R G FCU, based in Raymore, MO, with assets of $107 million, serving 7,373 members
- River to River CU, based in Vienna, IL, with assets of $26 million, serving 2,354 members
Interested in learning more? Visit groovecarinc.com today to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.
About GrooveCar Direct:
GrooveCar Direct, a Fusion AF company, allows credit union partners to engage and connect with their car shopping members by offering a customizable auto shopping platform that caters to their needs. Through the platform, credit union partners are able to drive new loans and cross-sell opportunities. With over 350 credit union partners across the country, GrooveCar Direct's platform is easy to implement and completely scalable. Additional information can be found at http://www.groovecarinc.com.
Read more: https://przen.com/pr/33402029#ixzz71FzecMEe
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog