Avaya (NYSE:AVYA), a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, today announced it will be demonstrating its comprehensive portfolio of Avaya OneCloud™ solutions for the healthcare industry at the HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition held at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, NV from August 9-13. Attendees can visit the Avaya booth #2651 to learn how Avaya can help with the communications and analytics solutions to meet the evolving needs of health systems. The HIMSS 2021 event brings together health information and technology professionals, clinicians, executives and market suppliers from around the world.
According to EY1, over the next three years 81 percent of organizations across the healthcare ecosystem are planning to phase out legacy IT components and accelerate their introduction of new digital technologies for virtual care. This includes video, web, audio solutions, and proactive outreach capabilities; as well as patient services like resource matching, omnichannel solutions; and collaboration, including mobile communications, and automated workflows. A flexible communications solution is critically important to the successful digital transformation of health care systems.
Avaya solutions for healthcare help provide better experiences and increase efficiency including:
- Flexible and Fast Pandemic Management Solutions – Avaya OneCloud™ solutions help customers deliver the best possible experience during this difficult time through vaccine administration, contact tracing, COVID-19 testing, information access and more.
- Improve Patient Outcomes – Customers can help their care team members communicate seamlessly so they’re more accessible—to each other and to patients. Avaya solutions help businesses be ready anytime, anywhere to collaborate about care, provide patient support, and respond to emergencies by integrating communications into workflows, keeping electronic health records up to date and proactively check in with patients.
- Create a Better Patient Experience – Allow patients to connect and support them through multiple inbound and outbound communication channels. Streamline behind-the-scenes systems that keep up with data and information through digital scheduling, referrals, transfers, automatic patient reminders, and improve revenue cycle inquiries.
- Personalize & Coordinate Care Plans – Provide remote access to specialists and care teams to give patients in any location the most appropriate, convenient, and cost-effective care by using telehealth video and proactive outreach.
- Take Great Care of Your Care Teams – Replace outdated, manual processes with streamlined, automated workflows that leverage automated communications tools. Customers can ensure that communications are closed loop and include each care team's entire circle of contacts so team members can focus more on delivering care—and less on delays and rework.
“New trends in healthcare innovation and cloud communications are transforming how patient care is delivered today,” said Jim Rogers, Senior Director of Healthcare Practice, Avaya. “A care team’s ability to communicate with patients along their health journey is vital to the mission of supporting care plans and reducing readmissions. By connecting people, resources, data, and solutions, customers can optimize operations and reduce risk while increasing operational efficiency and profitability. When it comes to the digital transformation of our customers’ healthcare systems, nothing is more important than a flexible communications solution.”
The top 10 healthcare services companies in the world, and the top 10 U.S. hospitals, all depend on Avaya solutions to enhance patient experience, improve care team effectiveness and collaboration, and drive increased efficiency.
Engagent Health chose Avaya OneCloud™ CCaaS (contact center as a service) for its contact center operations and Avaya’s UCaaS calling solution, Avaya Cloud Office™, to enhance communications for its distributed workforce and dramatically improve access to care for millions of individuals across the U.S. “We couldn’t settle when it came to the contact center. We had seen Avaya’s recognition for contact center and customer experience innovation over the years, and we knew they’d be able to take our operations to that next level,” said Austin Ifedirah, Founder and CEO at Engagent Health. “We need to take lessons from other industries and apply that to what is being done in healthcare, including critical areas of care like member acquisition and care plan engagement. Avaya is helping us move fast to deliver the kind of experiences that will put us ahead of the rest.”
- Find out more about Avaya Healthcare solutions.
- Learn more about Avaya’s flexible and fast pandemic management solutions.
- Read the full case study, Engagent Health Increases Conversions by 60% Using Avaya OneCloud Solutions.
- Check out our recent webinar, New Trends in Healthcare and Cloud Communications.
- Read our blog, Healthcare Payers Need to Update their Technology to Compete.
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and everyday millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at http://www.avaya.com
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This document contains certain “forward-looking statements.” All statements other than statements of historical fact are “forward-looking” statements for purposes of the U.S. federal and state securities laws. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," “our vision,” "plan," "potential," "preliminary," "predict," "should," "will," or “would” or the negative thereof or other variations thereof or comparable terminology. The Company has based these forward-looking statements on its current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While the Company believes these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward-looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond its control. The factors are discussed in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) available at www.sec.gov, and may cause the Company’s actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. The Company cautions you that the list of important factors included in the Company’s SEC filings may not contain all of the material factors that are important to you. In addition, in light of these risks and uncertainties, the matters referred to in the forward-looking statements contained in this press release may not in fact occur. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as otherwise required by law.
All trademarks identified by ®, TM, or SM are registered marks, trademarks, and service marks, respectively, of Avaya Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Avaya Newsroom